Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

How to Make a Split Entry More Functional

Hello again.

One of the things I wasn't excited about in our new house was the entry. I know some people absolutely hate split entries, for many reasons, the only one I was bugged by was the lack of space in the entryway. I mean, really. 3 doors open into it. Not from it, into it. Luckily the previous owners had kicked a hole in the entry closet door, so it came off and the entry seemed a bit bigger. However, then our mess of a front closet was clearly visible for all, and I didn't want that to be the first impression when people walked into our home.
 Welcome! Here is a mess!
 I know some people would have just bought shoe shelves, or maybe a nice shoe bin. But I saw the entry nook from http://www.thehouseofsmiths.com/p/diy-tutorials.html?m=1



And I went out shopping. I could make mine more functional, too! Plans and pictures to follow! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment