Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Message To Cyberspace

Hello, world. You are an very big, yet very small place. And with this blog I get to try create a presence, share a bit of me and my successes and failures to the world. 'Tis a bit daunting, no? Well, if someone other than myself ever reads this and gets acquainted with my peculiarities, please leave a bit of your personality in the comments for me to enjoy as well.

I hope to share my journey into my creative side as I learn how to sew, and hopefully soon I can try my hand at a little home renovation. I'll do extensive before and after pictures as well as tutorials and thought processes. Because what could be better than sharing what goes on in this finicky mind of mine? It works, sometimes I just forget how it works....

I also dabble in the kitchen (of course I do, and I  one of those people who simply can't follow a recipe 100%. What's wrong with me?), and when I figure out a cool way of organizing meals and groceries, I'll be sure to let you know. Or you can let me know; that might be faster.

Why Kardemum, you may wonder? I love dabbling in the kitchen, and for me and my baking, cardamom is one of my favorite secrets. Apple crisp? Deadly with a hint of cardamom. I also cleverly *cough* allude to my heritage, which is Finnish. Mina olen Suomalainen. Kardemummi is cardamom in Finnish. And my initials are KM. Kardemum. So clever I could just bite myself...or not. If you're ever in the area, let me know and I'll whip you up a tasty treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment