Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kardemum


This is an experiment of sorts...testing many things but for now,we see where this goes. Welcome to my shop. I hope you like my products. If you do, say so and thank you! If you don't, don't say so and thank you! :)

On another note...who wants to take product photography? I got anxious to list and neither I not munchone are good models, especially not with cell phone cameras and P&S cameras without a tripod. Models and or photographers requested. I can give you my latest creation  (which will be listed very soon!).

These are some of my lovely pictures.

 Hello, sunny day!
 what exactly is that hand doing, anyways? Playing imaginary phone?
even with a helper she's hard to catch. Oh well. Munchone is adorable, along with munchtwo.

No comments:

Post a Comment