Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

fabric

Every so often I see some fabric and I fall in love with the sheen, the pattern, the weight... I fell in love with this lovely, springy cotton. It has a hint of the pastels to brighten up the warm gray, and I knew I could use it for something.
 So I am. We shall see how it turns out! I based my design on this tutorial, and will be adding some twists to make it more suitable for a no-stretch cotton.
Wish me luck!

I also bought some knits...I love knits. The extra challenge of working with them is completely worth it.
Plus the scraps are always useful. I'll be using this braid in a design coming soon on this blog and in my etsy shop. My poor husband puts up with my humor with such patience. And how do I reward that? With pics and a headband on, on my blog? But hey, I think that fabric looks pretty cool.

Spring is coming! I'm excited for my fabric and new designs!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment