Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Spring Cleaning and Easter

I am getting the urge to spring clean. Which is odd because I am so good at cleaning our house is never a mess. Spic and span always. Ha. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my sewing area looks like this:

Yes, munchone is usually there, too. Which doesn't help with the mess. On the bright side, I am almost done with the design I was hinting at in my last post. Previews are here! Soon available in my Etsy shop. Be sure to check it out again, as there will be a few fun embellishments to go along with spring and/or Easter. While you're there please buy something or favorite something of mine because my self esteem is sure wondering if I actually do have talent or a sense of style or a few people who actually look at this sparse beginning of a blog or...it's OK. I'm strong. Anyways. :) just had to use an emoticon in case you couldn't tell if I was kidding or not. Pictures!
 At least munchtwo likes them! So comfy and light!
  I'm going to ruche the hemline. Is that a verb? To ruche? Anyway, that will allow shorter kids to wear the pants, and taller kids could wear as capris if they are very thin but very tall.
 fluff hem...love the way it puffs out.
I made another pair in the size of munchone but she disdains modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment